Wednesday, May 17, 2006
From the airport via ground transportation
From the airport via bicycle – This is about a 2.5 mile ride. See this map.
- At the airport, take Airport Boulevard heading south.
- Take the Guadalupe River Trail from the south end of the airport to Coleman Avenue.
- Turn left on Coleman, which quickly turns into Market Street in the downtown core.
From the airport via public transit
- Take VTA bus Route 10, the “Airport Flyer”, to the Metro light rail station.
- Transfer onto light rail heading south towards Santa Teresa.
- Get off light rail in the downtown core at one of the following downtown core stops: St. James, Santa Clara, Paseo de San Antonio, Convention Center, or Children’s Discovery Museum.
By train – The San Jose Diridon station is located in downtown San Jose.
By bus or light rail